Thursday, November 5, 2015

I am extremely glad to be a part of GucciGram campaign. Amazing...



I am extremely glad to be a part of GucciGram campaign. Amazing initiative of Alessandro Michele and Gucci team, which is running these days on Gucci.com and Gucci account on Instagram.

Inspired by the opportunity to interpret Gucci patterns, I took advantage of cart blanche (which has been given) and spent whole weekend drawing (If you know me, you know it is ok) :)

I’ve created Giovanna, a character, which represents my take on modern Gucci girl (romantic, intelligent, not taking herself too serious)…

I do very appreciate support, which unknown people show to me, I’m touched. Turns out, that solidarity mostly is a matter of kindred spirits, not a matter of nationality or whatsoever (speaking of my personal case,never mind) :) 

The picture above kind of implies “No matter where does it start, will see where all this goes”.

I’m sure Gucci does amazing job with the project, since in our diverse world people should appreciate diversity more :)



via Tumblr http://ift.tt/1WA07SA

No comments: