Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!


It's been so cool (should I say hot?) in 2012 :) There were so many great moments, tears of excitement, smiling faces, laughter, so many GREAT people I was lucky enough to meet this year...

I've made 300 smth pictures, have participated in a few a-m-a-z-i-n-g projects. I even sent a parcel to Christie's!

Today I'm drinking for love and peace, harmony and happiness!

My dear readers!

Thank you very much for reading (watching?) me this year!

I wish you all health, love and prosperity. Be sure, 2013 will bring you lots of great moments!

Be in demand, be satisfied! Treasure your loved ones, share your warm with your family and respect yourself. I mean cheer yourself up even in the moments when life shows its teeth,knowing that you're special and you will get everything you desire :)

have fun and see you next year 😊

No comments: